Warranty and Return Policy
1. Limited Warranty
Digital Keys warrants that for a period of two years from shipment (“Warranty Period"), Digital Keys Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the documentation with the product or available on the Digital Keys Sites (“Product Warranty”). In the event of a defect, contact Digital Keys at email@example.com for return instructions. Warranty services are available only in countries where the Digital Keys Product is sold directly by Digital Keys or an authorized Digital Keys reseller. Shipping charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law.
This Limited Warranty applies only to Digital Keys Products returned to Digital Keys during the Warranty Period in accordance with return instructions obtained from Digital Keys. If Digital Keys determines that the returned Digital Keys Product is defective, Digital Keys, at its option, will either repair or replace the unit with either a new or refurbished equivalent Digital Keys Product, or refund the original purchase price. The replacement product will be warranted for the remaining period of the original warranty. This Limited Warranty does not apply to products damaged by misuse, accident, electrical disturbance or normal wear and tear. Digital Keys obligation to repair or replace the product or provide a refund as set forth above is your sole remedy and Digital Keys sole obligation under this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any non-Digital Keys branded products or services, even if packaged or sold with Digital Keys Products. This Limited Warranty does not cover consumable parts, including batteries, unless damage is due to defects in materials or workmanship of the Digital Keys Product (even if packaged or sold with the Digital Keys Product). Digital Keys recommends that you use only authorized service providers for maintenance and repair of Digital Keys Products. Unauthorized use of Digital Keys Products or Digital Keys Software can impair the product’s performance and may invalidate this Limited Warranty. For services sold by Digital Keys or from the Digital Keys Sites, Digital Keys accepts no liability for any claims arising out of or caused by the third-party services or any act or omission, including negligence, by the third-party service provider.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THE DIGITAL KEYS TERMS OF SERVICE, EXCEPT AS STATED ABOVE IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DIGITAL KEYS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO DIGITAL KEYS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DIGITAL KEYS ALSO LIMITS THE DURATION OF APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, IF ANY, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, WITHOUT LIMITING ANYTHING SET FORTH IN THE DIGITAL KEYS TERMS OF SERVICE, IN NO EVENT WILL DIGITAL KEYS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE WARRANTED DIGITAL KEYS PRODUCT, AND DIGITAL KEYS’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE WARRANTED DIGITAL KEYS PRODUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE DIGITAL KEYS PRODUCT BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by state, province, or jurisdiction. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations such as limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. The terms of this Limited Warranty will apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to seek advice from a consumer advisor.
2. Digital Keys Return and Refund Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a new Digital Keys Product that you purchased on digitalkeys.io you have 30 days from the date of purchase to notify Digital Keys and request a refund of the purchase price. To qualify for a refund from Digital Keys, you must meet all of the conditions of this Return & Refund Policy. Only new Digital Keys Products purchased directly from Digital Keys can be returned to Digital Keys. If you purchased the Digital Keys Product from an authorized reseller or other retailer, you must request a refund directly from that party. Returns to resellers or other retailers are subject to their return policy, which may differ from Digital Keys’s.
1. To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
o A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from Digital Keys’s customer service team within 30 days of the date on which you purchased the Digital Keys Product.
o To request an RMA, fill out the return form.
o Digital Keys must receive the returned Digital Keys Product within 14 days after an RMA number has been issued. An assigned RMA number is valid for 14 days only and will expire on the 15th day after the date of issuance, at which time any returned Digital Keys Product will be refused.
o The entire Digital Keys Product and any accessories originally included with the Digital Keys Product you purchased must be included with your return.
o Digital Keys may require that you furnish proof of purchase details to obtain an RMA.
o Returned product(s) must be working and in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged), and in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection. Please ensure that any previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely. A valid RMA number must be included along with your returned Digital Keys Product(s).
1. Additional terms and conditions:
· To ensure successful delivery, you must ship the product to the address provided to you via the RMA process. Digital Keys will not be responsible for returns that are not sent to the correct address or otherwise do not comply with the requirements provided via the RMA process.
· Digital Keys will deduct return shipping costs from the amount of your refund.
· You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to Digital Keys. If you return a Digital Keys Product to Digital Keys (a) without a valid RMA from Digital Keys or (b) without all parts and accessories included in the original package or (c) otherwise not in compliance with this Returns and Refunds Policy and the RMA provided to you, Digital Keys retains the right to either (1) refuse the return or (2) deduct from the refund paid to you a non-refundable restocking fee equal to the higher of (ii) fifteen (15) percent of the original price of the Digital Keys Product or (ii) the retail value of the missing parts or accessories.
· Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of Digital Keys’s receipt of the Digital Keys Product.
· Refunds will be reimbursed via the original form of purchase. If you purchased the Digital Keys Product using a credit or debit card, the refund will be sent to the card-issuing bank within the time frame above; timing of when the refunded amount is reflected on your account depends on your card issuers processing time.